What you will need to order off Amazon after you sign up!

So you're thinking about signing up or just signed up and need to know what else you need to order from Amazon in order to have everything ready to get your business started!

Below I am going to compile a list of everything that I use every single week for my live Facebook Sales.

The first thing you'll need is a tripod to hold your cell phone if you're using your cell phone for your live sales. You'll want one with octopus type legs that you can wrap around furniture or bend to get the right angle. Mine is attached to the top of a dining room chair that is balanced on top of a box bc I think it makes all the difference in the world to have your camera at eye level. (Be sure to check out my two tutorials to be released this week on What NOT to do when doing a Facebook live as well as What TO do when doing a Facebook live!)



Tripod Link on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/UBeesize-Portable-Adjustable-Universal-Android/dp/B06Y2VP3C7/ref=sr_1_3?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1517926159&sr=1-3&keywords=cell+phone+tripod&dpID=51vqeFgxR-L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Next you'll definitely want a great magnifying lense so your viewers can zoom in and see the exquisite detail of the pieces you're showing! If they can't see it they won't buy it! So be sure you yourself are close to your camera and then use this sense to show that super clear up close visual.

Zoom in clip on Magnifying Camera Lense:

iphone Camera Lens ZOETOUCH 0.45X Super Wide Angle Lens & 12.5X Macro Lens 2 in 1 Professional HD Cell Phone Camera lens Kit for iPhone 7 6S 6S plus 6 5S Samsung Android Smartphones by ZOETOUCH

Next you'll probably need some more merchandise shopping bags. You can buy these pink Paparazzi logo bags in the category Paparazzi Boutique if they are in stock, if they are sold out you can buy some hot pink ones or these hot pink ones with black Thank You messages all over it, just know you only get 50 on Amazon for like $7 whereas you get 100 for $4 in your back office.

https://www.amazon.com/Thank-Handle-Plastic-Bags-Pink/dp/B06X9XF6LL/ref=sr_1_1?s=arts-crafts&ie=UTF8&qid=1517926408&sr=1-1&keywords=hot%2Bpink%2Bmerchandise%2Bthank%2Byou%2Bbags&dpID=61UA0azxvZL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&th=1

Next you will need a method to distinguish each piece that you sell while live. Viewers will either need to comment a letter / number which you give to each piece (I did this method at first and it's very time consuming to have to number each piece prior to going live). I now use the call cards which are cards with paparazzi and the numbers 1-100 on each card. I simply show a piece, pull out a number and stick that number in the cup or basket with that piece. These call cards can be purchase in your paparazzi boutique in your back office.

The merchandise bags above you will use for in person shopping and for your Facebook online parties. What I do is I buy file folder labels and will hand write the customers name on her bag. Every piece she claims in my album sales or live sales will go in her bag. After I invoice through paypal (I include a photo of everything she picked in her invoice) I will pack her jewelry in either tissue paper or these cute little organza drawstring bags off Amazon. This protects the jewelry from tangling and makes for a pretty and professional presentation.

Organza Drawstring Bags:

https://www.amazon.com/Organza-Bags-150-Count-Drawstring-Occasions/dp/B076Z67YYP/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?s=arts-crafts&ie=UTF8&qid=1517926458&sr=1-3-spons&keywords=organza+bags&psc=1

Labels for name writing on merchandise bags:

https://www.amazon.com/Avery-Folder-Labels-3-4375-08593/dp/B00FP6LTJK/ref=sr_1_6?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1517926709&sr=1-6&keywords=white+file+folder+labels

After your customers bags are labeled packaged up neatly and invoiced and paid for you will need some bubble mailers to ship them their bling! You can order free flat rate bubble mailers from the post office that cost $5.95 flat rate shipping and include $50 insurance and go up to 70, yes SEVENTY pounds. I have been paying or having my customers pay up to $12 to ship and I am so excited to now offer a flat rate envelope option.

You can FREE flat rate padded Priority envelopes here:

https://store.usps.com/store/product/shipping-supplies/priority-mail-padded-flat-rate-envelope-P_EP14PE


I keep in stock 8.5 x 11 bubble mailers for medium orders, https://www.amazon.com/Shiplies-Envelopes-Cushioned-Mailers-Peel-N-Seal/dp/B0759MWL8J/ref=sr_1_5?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1517928081&sr=1-5&keywords=bubble+mailers+8.5+x+11

as well as 4 x 8 bubble mailers for small orders https://www.amazon.com/Global-4x8-Inch-Bubble-Mailer-Envelopes/dp/B01GPGPTAI/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1517928145&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=bubble+mailers+4x8&psc=1

Once you have your shoppers bag inside the right kind of bubble mailer you will need a shipping scale to determine the weight of your package prior to printing your shipping label: https://www.amazon.com/Accuteck-Shipping-Display-Batteries-Adapter/dp/B005BTWMPQ/ref=sr_1_8?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1517928217&sr=1-8&keywords=accutek+postal+scale&dpID=512RPVIwY5L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Once you have entered your weight and selected "package or thick envelope" or your priority envelope option, you're ready to print your shipping label. I have an inkjet HP Envy 5665 and I order the Half Sheet self Adhesive Shipping labels for laser and inked printers, I get 200 count for $9. https://www.amazon.com/MFLABEL-Adhesive-Shipping-Labels-Printers/dp/B016CV811U/ref=sr_1_4?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1517928304&sr=1-4&keywords=mflabel+half+sheet+self+adhesive+shipping+labels&dpID=51zvbUjmRmL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

When I first started out I just brought my packages to the post office and had them weigh them and print the shipping stamp but as my orders grew I needed to be able to print them at home. My postman will pick up as many packages as I have but you may need to schedule a pick up time and day with your local post office.

I believe that is everything that I use for my live sales. I can edit this if I come across some other tool that helps make my live sales run more smoothly, but this is a complete list of everything you need to be most successful in your own business. Congratulations and feel free to check out my business page Mermaid Cristine on Facebook and let me know if you have any suggestions, I'm always open to learning :)

As always feel free to shop those new releases every Monday through Friday on my website:

www.mermaidcristine.com



If you're interested in becoming a Seaster and joining my pod, click "Join my team" to check out the starter kits. They start at $99 and include 35 pieces of jewelry or $175 in bling as well as other marketing tools.

Xoxo,
Mermaid Cristine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linking Your New Domain to your Paparazzi Website

Paparazzi Accessories Cyber Monday Sale!!! Double Host Rewards! Free shipping on $35 orders!